Norton antivirus or Security suite is good for PC to protect system data and crucial files from viruses, malware and web threads. Sometimes, it slows down the performance of the system and also blocks some important websites and downloads. If it creates some problems in our PC, we should uninstall it permanently. Uninstalling of Norton Antivirus is some bit difficult for users, but you can remove it easily after following steps. We are providing two different methods to uninstall Norton Antivirus.
1. Uninstalling of Norton antivirus by using System Control Panel
Using system control panel users can easily uninstall or remove Norton antivirus program. It is an easy method you can apply simple steps on your system, after that you can successfully uninstall it.
- Click on start or windows button available bottom left side of the screen.
- Select and click on Control Panel tab.
- Click on the Programs tab.
- After clicking on programs, click on the Programs and Features.
- Select the Norton antivirus from the list of programs.
- Uninstall it by applying double clicking on it.
- It will take several seconds after that uninstall successfully.
- Restart your PC or System.
2. How to uninstall Norton Antivirus program using Command prompt?
Users can apply the second method if method 1st can resolve their problems. Use the instruction mentioned below one by one, after that their problem will be solved.
- Press Windows + R keys from your system Key-board.
- Now a Run window dialog box will be opened.
- You should type appwiz.cpl in the dialog box.
- After that press OK or Enter button.
- Now a list of all programs will be opened.
- Choose Norton Antivirus program and double-click on it.
- After clicking, Norton antivirus will start to uninstall.
- Restart/reboot your system.
- All files related to Norton antivirus will be removed successfully.
For more information related to Norton antivirus. You can visit the Norton Antivirus Customer Support Service; here all the solutions of Norton antivirus problems are available.