F-Secure Antivirus software protects system files and programs from internet threats or some dangerous viruses. It is small-sized internet security software which boosts up the system performance and also increases work efficiency. It detects all junk files and folders and cleanup them. It freed storage memory and makes the system fast. But sometimes it also creates problems in windows system and not works properly.
Why is F-Secure Antivirus not working on PC?
Many reasons are responsible for F-Secure not working such as cache and cookies, lack of system resources, and also an effect of dangerous viruses. But you can handle this problem by using some tools and also reinstall it again. We will help you to restore some isolated items.
F-Secure Antivirus not working – How to Restore in Windows PC?
Please follow all necessary points sequentially to restore the isolated items in your system. But remember for restoring there is a need for the administrator for the password.
- First, open F-Secure antivirus by double-clicking on its icon.
- Go to the Tool page of F-Secure antivirus.
- Click on “App and file” control tab.
- Visit in “Quarantined” tab.
- Select the quarantined or isolated item that you want to restore.
- Click on “Allow” button to further process.
- Confirm that you want to restore the isolated item.
- Click on the “Yes” button.
- After some time selected item will be restored to its real place.
This article contains information related to F-Secure Antivirus and how to restore the isolated or quarantined item. I hope! You will be eligible to restore the documents and program after reading this article. You can also contact with F-Secure Customer support for more beneficial information.