Google Wifi is gaining a lot of popularity among the users due to its simplicity and unique design. Many users across the USA are opting for Google wifi replacing their traditional routers. Google Wifi is a complete value for money product. It offers some great benefits like more coverage area, tap to pause button etc. Google wifi is quite unique because it is designed on the mesh wifi technology. Once you are done with setting up a mesh network, it creates a high power connection and provides a fast Internet speed.
However, like all other wifi devices in the world, some errors and issues are also possible in Google Wifi. Many of these issues are way too complex for a normal user to fix without getting help from the professionals. Thankfully, the users can contact Google Wifi Customer Service USA to get professional support for Google Wifi issues.
What are the things required for using Google Wifi?
Many of the Google Wifi issues occur just because the user doesn’t know how to use it and what its requirements are. Apart from Google Wifi point, Ethernet cable and power adapter, you also need to have following things to using Google Wifi properly.
- A modem: Please note that Google Wifi is a router not a modem. The primary wifi point of yours needs to be connected to the modem using an Ethernet cable.
- A Google Account: It is obvious that you need to have a Google account in order to use Google Wifi.
- Broadband Connection: You should have a Broadband connection of any Internet Service Provider.
- Google Wifi App: The Google Wifi App is available for Android 4 or later version and iOS 9 or later version.
Note: It is recommended that you should purchase Google Wifi only from the country where you are going to use it.
Google Wifi Support Phone Number Live Person
Nowadays, the Internet is a basic necessity for everyone. Google Wifi provides a quite simple and convenient platform for users to connect to the Internet. At the same time, it is a fact that the customer base of Google wifi is quite diverse. Every one of the users is not skilled enough to fix Google Wifi Problems by himself. But, the good thing is that Google Wifi technical Support team is working tirelessly to help such users. It is quite easy to contact Google wifi Support and help team. All they need to do is dial the Google Wifi Support help desk phone number.
The most amazing thing about the Google online help and support department is that it works for 24×7. It means you can talk to the Google Wifi support specialist whenever you want. Additionally, the phone number is completely toll-free so you don’t have to pay anything for the advice.
What are the common problems in Google Wifi?
Google wifi is a router and like any other router it is also susceptible to a lot of issues. It is very difficult to list all them in this post. That’s why we are providing a list of some most common problems in Google Wifi as given below:
- Google Wifi not working
- Google Wifi not showing devices
- Unable to download Google Wifi phone app
- Google wifi keeps dropping connection
- Google Wifi unstable connection
- Now able to reboot Google wifi router
- Google wifi setup not completed
- Google Wifi problems due to forgetting the password.
- How can I connect Google wifi to existing router
- Google wifi software is not up to date
- Google wifi setup issues
- Unable to connect Google wifi flashing orange light constantly
Kindly, note that we have created the list of common issues with Google Wifi just for the example purposes. In fact, a user may have to face many more errors and issues while using Google wifi. Nevertheless, none of the issues is too difficult for Google Wifi Technical support executives. You can discuss your problem with them and get the finest solution with ease.
Instructions to troubleshoot basic Google Wifi Problems
Given below are the steps that you can try in order to fix basic problems with Google Wifi.
Google Wifi working slowing or not working at all
Slow wifi is extremely frustrating. Here is how you can speed up Google Wifi with ease.
- Put your device closer to the wifi point as the signal strength can get weak with increasing distance.
- Make sure that there are not too many devices connected to a single wifi point. This can slow down the network speed for all the connected users.
- Try to connect once again after rebooting the modem. Here is how you can reboot a modem
- Firstly, you should unplug the power cable from the modem.
- After that, you need to wait for at least 2 minutes
- Then, reconnect the power cable again to the modem.
- Wait for your modem to boot up once again. Once the internet light turns green you will found a better connection speed.
- You should also contact your ISP to make sure there isn’t any problem from their end.
Wifi Point is offline
Try the steps given below in order to fix such a problem.
- Ensure the Ethernet cable is connected to your Wifi point’s WAN port securely. The other end of the Ethernet cable should be connected to your Modem.
- Make sure your modem is powered on.
- Also ensure that your modem is connected to the internet
- Restart Google wifi and your modem as well.
- Contact your internet service provider to check if there is an internet service outage in your area.
In case the problem continues even after following the instructions given above then you should call Google Wifi Technical Support helpdesk number USA.
How to 24*7 Online Live Person contact Google Wifi Customer Support?
You can get the Google Wifi support in the following way.
- First of all, you should visit Google Wifi support page.
- Make sure you are logged in to your Google account while visiting the Google Wifi support page.
- Click on the “Contact Us” link available at the top right corner of the page.
- Select the category of the problem you are facing i.e. General question, Setup question or Tech issues.
Now, the different methods to contact Google wifi Technical service will appear on your screen. You can select any of the methods as per your choice.
- Get a call back: By selecting this option, you can get a call back from the Google wifi support specialist. Generally, you get a call back within 1 minute of requesting.
- Google wifi chat support: You may also opt for support over live chat. The chat will start instantly as soon as choose this option.
- Google wifi Toll-Free helpline number USA: This is the most recommended and simple method. You can directly call Google Wifi help number and talk to the support engineer straight away.
- Social Media: The customer support for Google wifi is also available on all social media platforms such as twitter, facebook etc.