The MSN is a collection of internet services which is provided by Microsoft. It is indulging with top security features so that no one can easily hack the MSN account. The user can find all the numerous features and services on one platform. By MSN account a client can simply send or receive the message from the computer, Android phone or iPhone device. For this MSN account, you have to simply do the sign-up process and then start exploring its features.
What can I do if I am not able to login in MSN account?
But after a couple of time due to technical reasons or maybe some other reason users are not able to sign in their MSN account. Damn sure you may also have sometimes faced this problem & didn’t have any idea or solution how to recover from this problem or msn.com not responding. But if you read this post then don’t worry because right here I am telling you how to solve the sign in issue in MSN.
- The very basic issue is mistyped password or wrong password. So be careful when you enter your MSN password. Always check that the caps lock is turned off and the email address is spelled correctly.
- This also happens due to the browser’s cookies and cache. Be fast and clear your browser’s cookies and cache.
- First immediately close your internet explorer and go to start menu then control panel.
- Then double click on internet option but before that, you have to click on network and internet connection. After that click on delete option in browsing history section.
- Then click on delete button and go to setting option on the general tab. Here you have to click on “every time I visit the web page” and hit the OK button.
- Finally, close the internet explorer and restart your internet explorer.
- Might be possible it works.
But again can’t sign in your MSN account then try these below steps to solve your problem.
- Sometimes it is also possible due to password forget you are not able to sign in your MSN account. So immediately reset MSN password.
- Move to reset your page option in MSN. Now choose the reason for your password reset and hit the OK button.
- After that enter the email address which you used when you created your account. Then enter the characters and you will get the verification through a phone number or email address.
- Once this will complete then you are capable to login in your MSN account.