As we all know Outlook give the complete capability to their user for communication. By this process, the user can quickly share and accept to message from a mail account. It is the simple method to send & receive note but a lot of user face trouble in the transfer and receives time to message the reason they are new or don’t have any knowledge regarding this issue. But no worry they can be acquainted with steps of explanation and answer to this query in few second. A number of times user countenance to this snag like Can send but not receive emails, Can receive emails but cant send in this post you will also solve this kind difficulty.
How do I secure my Outlook email?
When a user is facing problem to not capable of sending & receiving mail by Outlook mail account then he doesn’t use their mail account for some time. Maybe a number of cause behind this trouble but don’t worry read here every step of solution like
1. Reason – Outlook doesn’t have a connection to the Internet
This time you need to check your computer is connected to the internet network or not. User can get solution by this step
- First of all open outlook account and then on top of the Outlook menu, confirm that Work Offline is not checked.
2. Reason – Some POP and IMAP e-mail accounts use an outgoing mail (SMTP) server
A number of email services are including with mobile mail account where need authentication for their SMTP server. When a client has verified to their mail account but troubling to send messages then he needs to turn on SMTP authentication. You can turn on SMTP authentication for the POP or IMAP account by following instructions like
- First of all, you need to on the Tools menu, and now click Accounts.
- Next, the user can choose the account.
- After that, select the account, go to under Outgoing server, and get on More alternatives.
- Last, you will on the Authentication pop-up menu, decide on the authentication kind, and then enter your credentials as necessary.
3. Reason – Make sure your ISP or network has a firewall that blocks connections to your e-mail service’s outgoing mail (SMTP) server.
- First of all, you require on the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Now, a user will opt for the account.
- After that, a client will enter the Outgoing server box, type the server name or address.
4. Reason – Verify your credentials or account settings are incorrect.
When you are not sending and receiving to message in their mail account then you require confirming that your account username and password or other kind settings are correct. Everyone can manually check for these details in the account preferences or try to follow guidelines
- First, the user needs to open the account and after that go to the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Next, a client can go to the account.
- The final step, Ensure that you have entered the accurate e-mail address, username, and password.
5. Reason – Make sure your network needs a proxy server to attach to the mail server.
If the user is using a network to connect to the internet then you should ask your network administrator for the correct settings for your mail proxy server
6. Reason – Your e-mail server is unavailable.
When you have successfully joined the account then your mail server might be offline. This time, a user can get in touch with your email provider to observe whether the mail server is accessible.
These are all reason which can be behind Unable to Sending & Receiving Mail by Outlook Mail, if anyone wants simple and quick help regarding their problem then he can speak to with Outlook Technical Support Service specialists which will give every suggestion to the client in few seconds.