It seems tedious when you send mail to anyone and expecting the quick reply from that person side. But meanwhile, you didn’t receive any kind of mail and still waiting for that email. I know it’s something creepy like a situation where user not able to find what the sender sends him. Behind this scenario, there are several of possible reasons which prevent you from getting the message on time.
Some of the points mention here which solve if Hotmail not receiving emails
Are you facing the tough problem of Hotmail not receiving emails? Then no worries it will solve through easy step by step guidelines if don’t know then appear here
- Have you checked your browser which you using for Hotmail account? Actually sometimes due to browser issue users are not able to receive the messages which are sent by recipients. Choose best web browser for your email account such as Google Chrome, internet explorer, safari, Firefox etc.
- If again this fluctuates then immediately contact to experts to get rid of this problem.
- Check your junk folder might be possible your message will automatically forward to the junk folder. So, double check the junk folder.
- If you create another tab then immediately check on that tab might be possible it forward on that tab.
A number of times user search help to not able to sign in Hotmail in Android Phone, why am I not receiving emails on Hotmail and can’t receive emails Hotmail what they do this time.
Some of the instructions, which surely helps you out from this particular problem
- First, you have to log into your Hotmail account by just entering your email address and password.
- After that, you have to enter the sender’s email address in your contact list.
- Then click on the option, after that click on mail which is located at left side of the page.
- Here you have to click on “junk email protection” then click on the safe list.
- Now you have to type the sender’s domain and click on add button.
Once you did it, now you are capable of receiving all the emails which are sent by the sender because you add that sender to the safe list.
But again if you found the problem then you can try next option which mentions here
- Again you have to log in your Hotmail account by just entering your email address and password.
- Then immediately click on option, after that you have to click on junk email protection
- Now again click on junk email filter, but remember one thing, you have to set the filter to a low-medium.
This step is ok to stop Hotmail from deleting your wanted emails. This is how you can overcome this problem. Get Instant help by Hotmail Technical Support