Gmail is offering many useful features to free and premium account user and that why its is famous all over the world for excellent services and features and most important thing is Gmail is most secure over there are many security credentials which help to keep secure Gmail email account if you are one of the users who is using Google account so must follow all the points of security checklist. There are many hackers keep eye over your email account if you are account is not secure so they can easily be hijacked your email account or stole important information from your email account like important document file, remove important emails, stole bank password etc. so it is most important to keep your Gmail account secure and keep away all Email account hackers.
How to know your Gmail account has been compromised or stolen or hijacked?
There are many Gmail account users who are struggling to recover hijacked or stolen Gmail account but they don’t get correct resolution so they need to a place where they can get complete support to recover their Gmail account which is stolen by unknown person don’t worry we help you to resolve this issue, follow the process step by step and easily recover you stolen or hijacked Gmail account.
- If unusual activity notification received on your email account such as login by unauthorized person
- If received notification about your username or password was changed
- Unable to getting emails
- If red bar is shown at the top of your email account that says “we have detected suspicious activity on your email account”.
- Your colleges or friends received spam email messages from your account
- Messages are shown in email SentBox but not sent by you.
- Last email account activity shows sign-In activity at unusual times, unusual computer and devices.
- Gmail settings are changed such as vacation responder, signature, forwarding, filters etc. but not changed by you.
- Videos uploaded on youtube channel but not uploaded by you.
- From your wallet account you see payment instruments like bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards or gift card but not recognize on your account or money transfer received to your account so must check you wallet.google.com
What will you do if all these activities show in your Gmail account?
If you Login details not changed or you can still sign into Gmail account.
Secure your Gmail account
If you feel that your Gmail account is compromised and you are able to login into Gmail account so quickly change your Gmail account password then complete the security checkups of your email account and make sure that hackers can’t again access your email account, if you see recent security-related activity on your account and the devices, apps etc. are connected to your email account so remove that device and apps that is not recognized by you.
Again Login into Gmail account
After securing your Gmail account in the proper way, you must sign in again on each device and browser that gives you full access to Google Gmail account.
Remove virus from your email account
If you still see that your account is compromised so maybe your computer is infected by a virus and it is possible that hackers easily use your system remotely so remove all virus from your computer help of antivirus software and reinstall your operating system.
If unable login into your account
If you are unable to sign into your email account so fill out Gmail account recovery form, Gmail team check your request as fast as possible.
If red bar show at the top of your email account
If red bar is showing on the top of your screen that says “we have detected suspicious activity on your account” that means it may hackers trying to access your email account and that’s the reason google show this message so it is most important to know about all the security threat.
Google is always recommending that just click that red link bar which will show you a list of the devices which you recently used to detect anything suspicious.
After reviewing your all devices users can easily dismiss the red bar by choosing the X sign.