Panda antivirus is helping to save crucial data and information from the dangerous viruses and malware. If you are using Panda Antivirus 2013 or earlier version and it also showing messages related to updating, service is expiring, virus warning etc, you should change the email account address and password because it is necessary for security purposes. Sometimes, it is a bit difficult for new users, but they can also change their Panda Antivirus email account after following given solution.
How to change Panda Account Email Address?
Nobody will hack your account details (password, general information, bank details and many more) if you are changing email address or password time to time. It is good for security purpose. Now you can change your email address by using the simple method. It should be on which Panda antivirus sends valuable notification related to updating and virus warning.
- Open your web browser and type <Panda Antivirus Support>.
- Go to the <Change Email Address> field.
- Enter your Email address and Password in the suitable box.
Note- You has to enter that email address on which Panda Antivirus sends alert messages and notification. Otherwise, it will show wrong email address and password. If you have forgotten email address, you should use Email address Forget section.
- Click on the <Next> button.
- If Panda antivirus identifies your email account, it will allow you to change email account address.
- Enter new email address & Password.
- After clicking your email account will be changed successfully.
You can also contact on Panda Antivirus Customer Help Desk Phone Number for the more reliable solution.