Microsoft Network, which is also called MSN and it is an integral part of Microsoft Office. The MSN make the communication activity in an effective way and provides some incredible features. By this email user can solve message sharing problem, videos, pictures in the very short period of time, its mail service gives it the option to all their customer without any charge of the amount.
What to do if your MSN Account is Working Slow in iPhone?
The MSN can conveniently be working on PC but most of the time we have seen that users are not able to work with MSN in iPhone. If you found any slow incoming email on iPhone, MSN Not working, MSN Homepage very slow to start up might be there is the problem which is associated with your networks. Make sure you can simply troubleshoot your all hitches regarding MSN by just following the steps below:
First of all, if you find any unnecessary files, folders, photos, videos etc so immediately delete all these nonsense things which take large space on your iPhone. Because this is another way to boost up your speed in iPhone.
- You can also delete permanent those apps which occupy lots of space.
- Some time due to the heavy weight of messages your iPhone memory is slow and you are not able to receive the emails.
- Sometimes it happens due to internet connectivity issue, so properly check your internet setting and increase the speed of your iPhone.
- Yet problem not solved? Then clear your safari’s cookies and cache. For this: go to setting option then click Safari and finally tap clear history and browsing data.
- If you found the automatic update and automatic download then surely it decreases the speed of your iPhone so it’s better to turn off your automatic download and download updates.
- Sometimes if you face this type of issue then turn off your iPhone and restart after few seconds. Hopefully, it works again.
- To get rid of this problem you have to update your iPhone time to time so that it works better. For this: go to setting option, then click on General, here you find the option of software update make sure if there is software update is available then download it and install it.
- Ensures that the airplane mode always should be Turn Off.
- If you reboot your iPhone then this problem will solve. For this: kindly hold the Home button and Power button at the same time then release them.
If you need any kind of technical assistance then call to MSN Tech Support and get in touch with technical experts and share your all problem for quick assistance.