Kaspersky is a good antivirus. People are using it in the system to protect private data from the viruses, but sometimes it blocks the internet connection on PC. It can’t allow even a single web page system whenever we install it. It is a big issue for the new users who are facing this problem. So, we are providing some information related to the Kaspersky antivirus which will help you to restart the internet connection with Kaspersky antivirus.
Reasons to block Internet connection by Kaspersky antivirus
- To save Information – Most of the attackers attack only in online mode. They send some spam and greedy messages on your system and try to access your valuable information. Kaspersky protects your system and disables the internet connection because nobody will hack your information whenever you work in offline mode.
- Prevent viruses – Most of the harmful viruses or internet threats come into the system from the internet. It tries to protect our system from viruses or malware because they can harm the system.
- Firewall protection – While your firewall protection activates, it blocks harmful websites which can be a cause of problems in the system. Protection of the system has more priority than other activity. So, Kaspersky antivirus blocks the internet connection to save information from hacking.
Solutions of why Kaspersky antivirus blocking internet connection
- Change network settings – Check your internet connection in which network your system is connected. If it is connected to Public Network. Change it into Trusted Network because public network brows all the side whether they are harmful or not, but trusted network brows only trusted websites.
How to change the network settings
- Click on Kaspersky antivirus icon.
- Move into the Settings field by clicking Settings tab.
- Choose the Protection tab from the settings menu.
- Click on the Firewall Protection.
- Select the Network inside the firewall protection.
- Right click on Network it will show in which network you are connected.
- Select the Trusted Network and close all settings tabs.
- Reboot your system.
- Update Kaspersky Antivirus – It is necessary to update your Kaspersky antivirus because if it is out of date, it may be possible that it block internet connection. You can resolve the internet blocking problem by applying some steps which are very helpful to the users.
- Open your Kaspersky antivirus.
- Visit on the Help tab.
- Check for New Update by clicking on the Help tab.
- It will show you new updated version if it is available.
- Download the files of new updating version.
If you have a query to follow these steps then no worry, the customer can ask idea from Kaspersky Antivirus Customer Service specialists they will give every answer related your query of Kaspersky antivirus difficulty.