Most of the antivirus slows down the performance of the system because they consume more resources like RAM and memory storage to run. If you want to boost up your system performance, you can disable the Avira Antivirus for some time and increase the system performance. If your system also facing performance slow down the problem, you can apply the below instructions to temporary disable the Avira antivirus.
Avira Antivirus: How to Temporary Disable?
Temporary disable of Avira antivirus is good for the people who work most of the time in offline mode because there is no need for internet protection. Avira antivirus creates a problem when it connects to the internet because it scans all the web pages which are running on your system. So, you should disable antivirus till your system working with online mode. For disabling Avira antivirus you should follow the mentioned steps.
- Navigate in system tray present in the bottom right of the toolbar.
- Search Avira icon in the tray and drag the mouse pointer on it.
- Right click on Avira icon, it will open menu list of Avira antivirus.
- Uncheck the Avira antivirus enable checkbox.
- Restart the system.
- Now, your Avira antivirus temporary disables for some time.
Avira Antivirus: How to permanently disable?
Sometimes we have to disable Avira antivirus permanently because it causes problems in the system and blocks some websites along with internet connection. So we should disable permanently otherwise you will not resolve the problem.
- Open Start menu by clicking the Start button or windows icon.
- It will show you, a list of the entire program.
- Open Control Panel tab and Click on it.
- Click on the Programs tab.
- Move into Programs and Features field.
- Choose the Avira antivirus program from a list of all the programs which are running on the system.
- Double click on Avira antivirus.
- Your antivirus will start to uninstall.
- It will ask you about uninstalling “Do you want to uninstall the program?”
- If you want, you should press OK button for further process.
- After pressing the OK button it will take few seconds after that it will remove all files of Avira antivirus from your computer permanently.
It is enough procedures to disable Avira antivirus temporarily or permanently but few times customer are not solved to this hitch they can take the assistance of Avira Antivirus Customer Service experts they will proper guide you and give a number of suggestion quickly.