MSN provides a facility to access or add more than one email account from a single account and can also access all beneficial facility simultaneously. Secondary email account may be Hotmail, MSN, Outlook, Skype etc. You can easily attach secondary account to your MSN account and enjoy all the services without login separately. You can easily access emails, share documents and videos. Those persons who don’t know more about the process of attaching or adding another MSN email account can follow the below steps.
The process to add or register a secondary email account
For registering the secondary account, users can follow instructions serially. After that, they can easily access both the account.
- First, login into MSN primary account by using the email address and password.
- After filling information, click on Next button to log in to MSN account.
- Click on Help & Settings section.
- Move into Account & Billing field.
- Now, click on Add member accounts link.
- Select Type an existing MSN or Hotmail accounts, if you have an MSN, Outlook or Hotmail account. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter email address and password in suitable fields.
- Click on the Next button, to further process.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to complete the adding process.
- If you are creating a new MSN email account, you have to fill all required details such as First name, last name, gender, nationality, date of birth etc.
- After filling mandatory details, they can click on submit button.
- Now, you have to verify that you are the real user of this account by entering a verification code that is received on your registered mobile number.
This article contains all necessary or suitable information to add another MSN account to your primary account. But, if you are facing any problem related to MSN account, you can contact with MSN Customer Support Service and can also get more valuable information related to MSN account.