Gmail is an email service from Google with 1.2 billion active users globally. With Gmail, you can not only send or receive an email from other email user but can contact/chat with your friends in the contact list. Having a Gmail account gives you access to all other Google products and services like Google Drive (cloud storage service), G plus (social network of Google), Google Play (Android App store), YouTube (platform for watching and sharing videos online), Hangouts (chatting platform) etc. Hence it doesn’t matter whether you are a businessman or a common user; Gmail indeed plays a vital role in your life. In this article, our focus will be on how to use Gmail as business email. So let’s start with the Gmail Business email, what exactly does it mean? – Let’s understand it this way; A Gmail Business Account let the users use their own domain name for their business email by using Gmail server. That would simply mean, users need no hosting to maintain that account. Each user can get 30GB of storage for their emails under G suites (Gmail for Business Account).
The benefits of G suite are far-reaching –
- No more disturbances by Google sponsored advertisements.
- 24/7 availability of technical support.
- Matching email domain name to your corporate website with a custom domain name.
- Shared calendar information among employees.
- Increased cloud storage capacity
Before jumping right to the login phase, it is imperative to know the signing up phase of G suite Account. Let us go through it with some basic guiding steps –
- The first step demands the plan we require for our G suite Account, there are 3 plans available – basic, business and Enterprise. If you are running a small or mid-size business, then ideally you can opt for either basic or business plan. For a large business, enterprise plan is highly recommended.
- After choosing a plan, click on ‘Get Started’ option available.
- A window will pop up with a profile form screen, where you are required to fill in the credentials mentioned.
- Once you’re finished with the profile, a display with ‘choose a domain’ will appear. Here you are provided with options for buying a domain or using a domain you’ve already purchased. Click on ‘next’ after deciding the option you want to avail.
- Following the above step, your G suite account page appears where you need to enter a username and password according to your choice.
- Click on ‘Accept and Sign Up’ button. Now your G suite Account is set up.
Now that we’re done with the signing up phase, let’s switch to the real question here –
How to login to Gmail Business Email?
The login phase is quite easy when compared to the sighing up phase. All you need to do is log into your G suite Account using the password that you’ve created during sign up phase. Once you are logged into G suite Account, you need to verify your domain and set up email for business.
- To do that, Click on ‘Verify your domain’ option.
- Here you’ll be provided with different ways of verification such as ‘verify by adding Meta tag’ and you can see the other options by clicking the drop-down menu.
- For further instructions, you can take help of G suite Administrator Help section.
- For setting Gmail as a server for Business, you need to inform your Domain system by adjusting your domain’s mail exchanger records (MX records).
- Enter the information when prompted.
- Click the checkbox once the process is completed. Thereafter click the ‘next’ button where you’ll be moved back to log in once again.
- After login again, you can access Gmail from your G suite Account by searching ‘gmail.com’ on the address bar. This is how you can log in to Gmail Business Email.
If a user wants any type help related login to Gmail Business Account then he can contact to Gmail Business Account Customer Service experts anytime and ask for any query solution.