The Internet contains the large number of web threats such as viruses, spyware, malware, Trojan-horse along with some active hackers, and sniffers. They try to access or steal private information from users and misuse it by sharing it publically. So, there is a need for internet security software which can protect crucial information and data from hacking. There are many anti-viruses available in the market, but ESET Nod32 is the best. It provides advanced internet security features with double scanning firewall protection. It protects all private information along with passwords, bank account details. So, nobody can access it without permission.
How to scan and delete viruses using ESET Nod32 Antivirus?
ESET Nod32 antivirus provides the different type of scanning technique such as advanced scan, custom scan, and Removable Media scan. If you want to scan full system, you should perform the advanced scan to detect all viruses and malicious programs in your system. After detecting, you can also permanently delete them from your computer. For performing advanced scanning technique, you can follow instructions sequentially.
- Open the main program of ESET Nod32 Antivirus.
- Make sure that you’re Antivirus up-to-date or not.
- If not, first update it.
- Press F5 Key to open advance setup of ESET Nod32.
- Click on ANTIVIRUS tab, select on-demand computer scan from the list of various scanning.
- Scroll down Cleaning level settings and select Strict cleaning. Then, press OK button.
- Now click on Computer Scan -> Advanced Scan.
- Checked the checkbox, present in front of MY Computer.
- Click on Gear icon and select Smart Scan.
- At last press Scan button, to start scanning.
- It will take several hours after that show detected viruses.
For any query related to ESET Nod32 Antivirus, you can take the support of ESET Nod32 Antivirus Customer Support Service. It will provide more reliable solutions.