The Hotmail is one of the best ways to keep you in touch with your email, instant messaging, and other services. Through this, you can perform many activities but only when if your account has been created. Many times we have seen that some new users are not able to create the Hotmail account due to lack of technical skills. That reason, a number of customers don’t take advantages of this fabulous mail service.
Easily create your Hotmail account by just follow some simple steps below
If you are ready for account use of Hotmail account but you face trouble to signup which is the first process then you can sort out your hitch by following methods:
- If you don’t have Hotmail account, then move to Hotmail website for creating an account. Here you will find two options, one is a sign in and another signup. Obviously, you didn’t have any Hotmail account so, click to signup option and move further.
- After that, you have to fill your Signup page with a proper email address as well as some personal and security information.
- Now here you have to fill your all personal information. Name, gender, birthday etc. in this step you can also create your username and password. But make sure the password should be easy to remember, difficult to guess and long character so that no one can easily hack your Hotmail account.
- After that, you have to enter your phone number. Suppose if you lose your password, you can recover it via the phone number, alternate email or security questions. If you want to get your password so you have to choose one of the ways such as: via Email, either Text or so on. And assure that if you don’t have any of these things so choose “I don’t have any of these” options so that it will ask you some simple question will prove your identity.
- After that select your country/region.zip code.
- The next step is entering the CAPTCHA, which proves that you are not a robot. Without entering the code you are not able to create the account, this just for security purpose.
- Here you can see the option of Terms and services. This is a policy which ensures that you are going to create the Hotmail account and without clicking the Terms and services Hotmail is account will not create.
- After clicking the term and services log into your account. It means your Hotmail account is created and ready to use.
By following the above steps you can effortlessly create Hotmail account on Desktop/Computer, Android Phone, iPhone, iPad or iPad. But if you have any other issue regarding Hotmail so just contact to Hotmail technical support and get instant support.