Do you have a suspicion that someone else is using your Bellsouth Email Account? Have you noticed any irregular activity on your Email account? Do you want to enhance the security of your Bellsouth email? Then it’s high time you change your Bellsouth Email password. If you’re concerned about your password or might have accidentally spilled the password to someone, then don’t worry. By the time you’re done reading this article, you’ll discover how to change Bellsouth Email password on different devices be it – Computer, Android phone or iPhone.
How to Change Bellsouth Email Password on Computer?
Changing password through the computer is not that much of a difficult task as people made it out to be. Follow our guidance and you can easily bypass the complicacy of the process. You can simply change your password all by yourself with these easy steps –
- Open your web browser.
- Visit att.com
- Login using UserID and password.
- Go to the “My profile“ section and scroll down to “set personal password” section.
- Enter the new password and confirm it.
- Then click on “save changes” to set the new password for Bellsouth Email.
In case you forgot your current password then you need to follow the “forgot password” journey right when you land into login section.
How to change Bellsouth Email Password on Android Phone/iPhone/iPad?
If you have changed a password using the computer and use the same account on all devices, then you need to change the password for Android phone/iPhone to access your emails on these devices. To do that, you need to log-out from the email and follow the instructions –
- Login to Bellsouth mobile app and tap “my plans & features”.
- Tap the “+” icon and select “manage my network & email”.
- Under that, you will encounter “change email password” option. Tap it to change your password.
- Follow the instruction and save the changes made.
- Make sure to update your Email app time to time.
How to create a strong password for Bellsouth Email?
Here are some helpful tricks with which you can easily set your new and strong password in Bellsouth Email. Make sure to follow these useful tips while setting up a new secure password.T he Password must NOT be –
- All letters
- All numbers
- Same as UserID
- Same as your name
- Date of Birth or any such personal detail.
- In series like 12345, FGHIJ and so on.
A secure password should contain –
- 6-24 characters
- Uppercase, Lowercase, letters, numbers, Underscore(_) or Hyphen(-)
- Combination of letters and numbers.