How do I merge Gmail with Zoho mail?: As we all know that the Gmail popular free advertising email service provider by Google. The Gmail consist Google-powered search and tags so that you can easily store the emails. And exactly in the same manner the Zoho always stay on top of your business opportunities. And if these two webmail services merge with each other than you can do lots of things with these mailing platforms. If you don’t know how to merge the Gmail with Zoho email, then find the quick reliable steps to solve your problem.
For this, you have to configure the POP setting and select your Gmail account as the email box.
- Go to your Gmail by entering your email address and password. Then move to setting icon and click on setting option. Here you interact with one option i.e. forwarding POP/IMAP just click on that option.
- Then choose to enable POP for all mail after that you have to choose what to do with your message after your POP client and finally click on save option.
How to set up the Mailbox?
Are you looking suggestion for setting up the email mailbox in Gmail or import Zoho email to Gmail? Now I mention some details which you are required while you are setting up the mailbox.
- Incoming mail server name: pop.gamil.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com
- Incoming port number: 995
- Outgoing port number: 465
- Secure connection: yes
- Username: [email protected]
Simple approach to set up the Pop account in Zoho
Now you have to set up the POP account in Zoho CRM:
- First, you have to login in Zoho CRM then hit the setup button then click on personal setting after that click on email setting and finally click on POP.
- Here you have to click on configure now in Zoho mail add-on page, then click on add email account in Zoho mail add-on page and click on add POP3 account in Zoho mail POP3 setting
- After that in add POP3 account section, you have to fill all the details which are mention over there. Then click on test account then hit the create account button and save it pressing the save button.
5 Methods to configure the Zoho mail add-on
When a user has configured the POP setting, set up mailbox, pop account in Zoho then after that, you have to configure the Zoho Mail Add-on. For this:
- Just click on setup option than personal option than email setting then POP
- After that, you have to choose the mailbox which you want to configure
- In next option choose any one of the sharing options
- And under the advanced setting, you have to click Consolidate all my customers’ emails in a single place inside Zoho mail.
- And finally, click on save button