Both Gmail and Chrome are the products of Google. So, it is considered that Gmail works best when used with chrome as they are well optimized with each other. Unfortunately, many users occasionally have trouble signing into Gmail even with chrome. There are numerous errors or problems that a user can face while using Gmail in chrome such as Gmail stuck on loading, Gmail won’t open emails, Gmail not opening in chrome etc.
If you can’t access Gmail from Chrome or you just can’t sign in to your Gmail Account from any browser then this article is just for you. Here we will discuss various reasons behind Gmail sign-in errors along with their solutions
Various Reasons behind Gmail Sign-in problems in chrome
- Forgetting the login credentials: This the most probable and common reason why you can’t sign in to your Gmail Account. You just need to run Gmail password recovery to get rid of such problems.
- Temporary Errors: In case you are seeing an error message similar to “Temporary Error (502)” when you sign-in to your Gmail account. It indicates that it’s a temporary problem and it will be fixed automatically in few minutes.
- “Oops” or other error: Apart from the above-mentioned error, various other messages are encountered by the users time to time such as:
- “Bad Request: Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request”
- “Oops” (602, 500, 102, 009, 103)
In case you are wondering why you cannot sign into chrome but can sign into Gmail from another browser then these errors might be the reasons, as these errors are generally associated with browsers
- Error due to synchronization: It is also possible that your chrome browser is not perfectly synched with your Gmail Account that’s why you are facing Gmail sign-in problems.
How to Fix Gmail’s failure to launch in Chrome and other browsers?
The solutions to Gmail Sign-in problems depend upon the cause of their occurrence. Solutions to various causes are illustrated below.
How to fix Gmail Sign-in problems due to a forgotten Password?
If you have forgotten your Gmail password, then all you need is recover your password and you will be able to log in again. In case you are wondering how do I recover password for Gmail? Then just follow the instruction given to do it effortlessly.
- First of all, visit the Gmail homepage and enter your Gmail email address.
- Then you will be asked to enter the last remembered password. Click “I can’t remember” in case you can’t memorize any password.
- Now, Gmail will ask you to choose the password recovery method i.e. phone number or email that you would have entered while creating the account.
- A verification code will be sent to the recovery phone or email, enter the verification code and you will be able to reset your password.
- Login after resetting your password and your Gmail will work fine.
How to fix “Oops” or other Gmail error?
If you are facing “Bad Request” or “Oops” (602, 500, 102, 009, 103) then you must be thinking how do I log into my Gmail account? Well, it easy just follows the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, check the extensions and add-ons installed in your chrome or any other browser.
- Temporarily turn off these extensions and add-ons one by one and check if your Gmail starts working or not.
- Clear Cache memory and cookies of your browser.
- If the problem persists then you may try and disable Gmail Labs from your Gmail account.