If you are the Gmail user who is most frustrated to unwanted emails which are useless and daily you have to delete all these useless or spam emails they don’t worry you don’t need to remove spam, unwanted and suspicious emails into your Gmail account. Gmail has a feature which helps to get rid of useless emails into your email account where users can be blocked that particular email id and unsubscribe spam emails.
All options are given in Gmail settings you only need to know the process to fix this problem if you don’t know the this process then I will help you to fix it so you can permanently block unwanted emails from your Gmail account also find here process to blocked unwanted emails from computer, android phone, iPhone and iPad.
Block a Sender who sending you useless emails
In this process, users can block senders and all emails of that sender go into spam folder automatically not in the inbox folder.
Stop unwanted mail through the computer
- Open your Gmail email account
- At the top right corner of Gmail click the down arrow symbol.
- Now click on block sender
If you have blocked your friend by mistake, you can also unlock him by following same steps where you need to click on unblock option.
Block Gmail email sender through Android phone or tablet
- Login or open Gmail account.
- On the top right corner of the message touch on the gray menu
- Touch on block sender option.
If blocked someone by mistake then you can unblock it follow the same process as given above.
After this process you can view and edit blocked sender the process is given below:
- Open Gmail in your computer
- Click on setting gear button.
- In settings click on filters and blocked addresses and scrolling to the bottom
So this is the complete process to block sender in Gmail account and get rid of unwanted or unnecessary emails into your Gmail email account by following above procedure.