Anti-Virus Guard (AVG) Technical Support USA
Installing the antivirus software is very crucial for shielding our PC and its essential data. A good antivirus is considered as the lifeline of every device because there are chances to be infected with malware and spyware at any time. With growing needs of security apps, almost every day a new antivirus app is launched in the market, whether efficient or not. But, choosing an appropriate antivirus tool is not that must easy task as it appears.
If you are looking for more powerful antivirus software then you can go for AVG. This antivirus app is the demands of today's computers that guarantee protection from online threats such as the malware, virus, spyware, rootkits etc. Apart from these, AVG helps in blocking malicious downloads and suspicious websites.
There we’ve listed some important features which make this security app more popular:
- Browser safety
- Network threat security
- Bandwidth management
- Smart scheduler
- Bootable recovery tool
- Silent mode option
- Instant message monitoring and Email
- Power saving settings
As we all know that AVG antivirus is one of the powerful and effective antivirus programs by AVG Technologies. However, there are some situations, where you face some technical hiccups or want to know the solution of some questions such as how to uninstall or remove AVG antivirus software completely. A wide range of AVG customers feel the instant need to solve the issue of removing AVG antivirus. In such cases, you can get help from AVG customer support services.
This issue and several others get quickly resolved if you get connected with the AVG Customer support. If you really want to remove this antivirus application due to some reasons then you can first try below methods before dialing the AVG customer support helpline number.
Methods:Normal way to Uninstall AVG applications from Windows Control
- Follow the below listed steps:
- If you are using Windows Vista/8/7, then go to Start and click on Control Panel
- If using Windows XP, then go to Start, then settings and scroll to Control Panel
- Then, double click on Control panel to open it
After this, select add or Remove Programs (if you are using Windows XP) and add-remove-programs_thumb1 (if are using Windows 8, 7 or Vista)
- Thereafter choose the AVG application from the programs list which you need to remove and hit "Uninstall"
- Now click on ‘Yes' to UAC warning message, in case it appears to continue.
- Hit ‘Uninstall’ button.
- Be assured that you uncheck the ‘Keep me protected with AVG Link Scanner' check box and after that click ‘Next'.
- Then, click on the check box option for ‘Remove user settings' & ‘Remove Virus Vault contents' and Click ‘Next'.
- Select the ‘Activate Windows Firewall' from the checkbox and click on ‘Next'.
- Hereafter, it is time to click on ‘Next' button at Uninstall Survey screen.
- You need to wait a little until the AVG removal process leads to end.
- Once AVG uninstall process gets over, click on ‘Restart now (recommended)' key for the complete uninstallation
- On the moment your computer restarted, go to the Windows and open ‘Add or Remove programs' (or open "Programs and Features" in latest versions of Windows) to confirm that AVG antivirus is not available there.
In the situations if you are facing troubles in following the above steps and still you are tackling same issue or have some other sort of problem related AVG then you are suggested to make contact with AVG Antivirus technical support as soon as possible and get rid of your query soon.
AVG Antivirus customer support phone number is the best source for getting assistance in any of the critical situations, so just resolve your issues from AVG Antivirus customer support department and get appropriate solutions in short time.
Description: AVG Antivirus Customer Support Helpline
Find here AVG antivirus customer service and technical support complete contact information get AVG antivirus phone number, email address, toll free number, website address and other AVG online support where you can easily contact with AVG Technical Support team who are expertise to solve each issue of AVG. Team of AVG Antivirus advise to solve all technical problems of AVG.